Help us keep you safe
We are working with our passengers to support safe air travel.
A range of hygiene and communication measures are in place throughout the terminal to help keep our passengers safe, including increased cleaning and hand sanitiser available in several locations.
We are asking you for your help – and here’s what you can do:
- Wear a face mask in the terminal, in line with government directions
- Use online options to check in and book parking
- Don’t travel if you are sick
- Practise good personal hygiene
- Follow the markers in place throughout the terminal, physically distancing where practical
- Download the COVIDSafe app
Temporary arrivals change
To better facilitate Queensland border controls, arriving passengers from COVID-19 hotspots declared by the Queensland Government are currently being processed in the international arrivals area. Anyone wanting to meet passengers arriving on these flights may do so outside international arrivals.
Flight information and changes
Please contact your airline or travel agent about flight bookings. Contact details can be found here.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Federal Department of Health advises practising good hygiene, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as bench tops, desks and doorknobs
- Clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- Increase the amount of fresh air available by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people whenever possible
Further information can be found here.
You should also follow Federal Department of Health advice for travellers.
COVID-19 restrictions in Queensland
Quarantine information for people arriving in Queensland from overseas