Queensland Airports Limited (QAL) and its individual businesses continue to be recognised as responsible employers and community members through ongoing consultation, sponsorship and employee services. This is continued locally at Townsville Airport.
Community Aviation Consultation Group
Townsville Airport has established a local Community Aviation Consultation Group (CACG) to help facilitate greater community consultation, particularly on planning and development activities at the airport. These Community Aviation Consultation Group are part of the Federal Government’s Aviation White Paper recommendations and subsequent Airports Act Amendment Bill.
The CACG Terms of Reference are attached here.
Membership of the CACG is by invitation only. Current members of the CACG include:
- Airservices Australia
- Alliance Airlines
- Department of Defence
- Federal Government Local Member
- Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities & Regional Development
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Airports Limited
- RAAF Base Townsville
- Spotless Group
- State Government Local Member
- Townsville Airport Pty Ltd
- Townsville Chamber of Commerce
- Townsville City Council
- Townsville Enterprise
If you have a query to put to the members of the CACG please email firstname.lastname@example.org.