Our hearts go out to those affected by the ongoing bushfire crisis in Australia’s southern states. Townsville Airport would like to offer free parking to local volunteers, firefighters, ADF personnel, veterinarians and other emergency services travelling interstate to provide support for the bushfire crisis. Please follow the steps below to claim the offer.
UPON ARRIVAL TO TOWNSVILLE AIRPORT PARKING
- On arrival at the car park, at the entry boom gate press the button and take a ticket
- Find a parking bay and park your vehicle
UPON DEPARTURE FROM TOWNSVILLE AIRPORT PARKING
- Before proceeding to your vehicle, please attend the Townsville Airport Duty Manager desk in the check-in hall or call the Duty Manager on 0407 199 557
- The Duty Manager will register your vehicle details, government ID for emergency workers or valid letter on official company letterhead for support workers
- Provide your ticket to the Duty Manager who will swap it for a new ticket validated for exit. Please note that you have 10 mins to exit the car park
- Please insert your validated ticket at the car park exit boom gate
- This offer is valid until 31 January 2020. For more information please email Commercial@tsvairport.com.au
Prices below are standard, drive-up rates. Save on parking and book online here before you fly!
LONGER OPPOSITE AIRPORT
Saver Car Park
LONGER- COVERED PARKING
Select Car Park
(DAILY, GST INCLUSIVE)
TOWNSVILLE AIRPORT PARKING
BOOK YOUR PARKING ONLINE
Click here to be taken to our online booking portal. Here you can pre-book your parking online and save money and time! No need to worry about organising payment once you get back, simply drive up, drive in and fly out with our licence plate recognition.
30 minutes free holding pattern
Our Holding Pattern parking facility provides a free area for motorists to wait to collect friends and family from the terminal, with free Wi-Fi provided.
HOLD...Hold in the designated area for 30 minutes max
HERE...Wait for your passenger to tell you they are at the pick-up zone
HELLO...Proceed to the pick-up area and say hello
DIRECTIONS : PAYING FOR PARKING
On entry to the car parks, you can insert your credit card into the machine or push the button to be allocated a ticket. Payment is made on departure. If you have chosen to use your credit card you simply insert it again in the machine at the car park exit. (Receipt will be issued on payment).
Cash and credit card payments can be made at one of the pay stations which are located along the front of the terminal. If you require a receipt you will need to put your ticket into the pay station then press the receipt button before entering your money. Take the ticket with you and put it into the machine at the car park exit.
Motorbikes also need to park in the bays provided within the public car parks.
ACCESSIBLE CAR SPACES
Accessible Car Spaces available in all car parks and at the Drop off/Pick Up Zone. Click here for signage.
PASSENGER DROP OFF AND PICK UP – PASSENGER LOADING ZONE
Free parking for 10 minutes is available in the Short Term Car Park, to make picking up and dropping off easier and less stressful. In addition, a regulated pick up and drop off area is located outside of the terminal. Use of this area is strictly for pick up/drop off only. No waiting or parking is permitted, passengers must be waiting at the kerb for immediate pick up (penalties apply).
To make parking even more convenient, Annual Passes are available for frequent users of the airport car park. Please contact the Townsville Airport Management Centre on (07) 4727 3211 for further details.